Thursday, August 13, 2009

Acceptance - A part of life


Many insights were revealed along our journey in Africa. I pray that I may accept everything that comes my way as a part of life. I pray that I may make use of it in helping other people.

...accepting difficulties and disciplines of life so as to fully share the common life of other people.

Perhaps this experience of working in the "bushes" was in order that I may share the sufferings and problems of humanity. I need sympathy and understanding. Sharing experiences in life, in order to compassionately understand with others.

Unless I have been through the same experiences, how can I even begin to understand other people or their makeup well enough to be able to help them.

Much of what I must accept in life perhaps is not to be accepted as being necessary for me personally, but to share in the sufferings and difficulties of mankind.

Ah, but he path has tender lights and restful shades that no other walk in life can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment