Monday, October 5, 2009

Friendship

Glad to report the subtle sexiness of my new Nicole Miller dress and my fave cowboy boots was a hit!




For the sake of my relatives and friends,
I will say, "Peace be within you."
Psalm 122:8

My hubby and I traveled to Indiana this weekend to experience a retro flash back to 1989. How on earth did I get this fine head of hair to stand so high? I highly recommend this experience to everyone who grew up in a small, quaint community where everyone knew your name. My favorite surprises rested in the most unexpected places. Gracious God, I thank you for touching the lives of so many forgotten friends. I re-acquainted with faces that I pray God reaches out a hand and blesses.

Oooh, and my dearest friends. Thank you for all that we shared together. I pray for these ladies, I realize that my connection is just a shadow compared to the closeness I have with You. God, You are always there, always ready, always available. Open my ears that I can listen with Your loving attention; keep me in your perfect will so that all I say and do with this rekindled friendship reflects you.

No comments:

Post a Comment